VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Status Comeplete And Submitted To An Authorizer Question

Rate this question

les

Question

I found out on Thursday this week from e-benefits That I am being paid at the 100% rate and considered to be totally and permanently disabled due to your service- connected disabilities then it goes on to say the veterans service rep submitted your claim to an authorizer who will review the va's decision to ensure it's accuracy. Does this mean my claim needs a authorizer singnature as in a large retro? Thanks for helping

Remember that the VA big wigs will either random check Claims for accuracy, or as you stated will Review a claim for accuracy that has a big retro due to be awarded. Congrats on the big win and good luck. God Bless!!!

I have been told a retro award of $25,000.00 or higher requires approval and signatures of 3 higher level VA officials. This is a possibility depending on the age of your claim. It is also possible your proposed rating has been sent to a higher level reviewer to review the proposed rating for math accuracy and to make sure the appropriate ratings were given in accordance with 38 CFR 4. Hopefully, you will find out soon.

Good luck to you.

Grand news. You're going to have to wait until the BBE and a proof positive BAD (BIG ASS DEPOSIT) hits the bank. Congrats. That made my evening today reading about your success. Be patient. It will all work out. Thank you for service and sacrifices. Take care of yourself and your family. Good Fortune.

Hi all and thanks for your time Helping me! But I still am trying to find out if a authorizer is the same as a singnature needed to sign off on a retro over $25,000. I know I will have to wait for the BBE to find out. I like other people in this same situation is dieing to find out NOW LOL. THANKS again! Les