VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

What's This ?

Rate this question

Sgt eve

Question

...... went to the rating board (again) as of October 5th BUT it was "brokered" to another office. An office that isn't as busy as the Houston office. maybe Muskogee. I call the 1-800 number to check on the status and one day the customer service lady will tell me to call at the end of the week, then I'll call at the end of the week and someone else will say give it 30-60 days. But both times I called they both said it was at the "rating board" so I guess that's got to be right, right?? LOL. Also, when they pull up your information when you call does it show the last time you called? Thank so much. Oh BTW 10/25 will be 1 year since I started. :blink:

Edited by Sgt eve

• Answers 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

4 answers to this question

"when you call does it show the last time you called" No they don't keep a record at all-

If they said it was at the rating board this is a good place for it to be.

Actually, I've called and been told that "well, you just called two days ago". I had talked to someone else. So, yes I do believe they do keep a log of when you've called.

If your file has been brokered to another rating office that is good. Only ready to rate file get brokered.

Time

Time- did the vet rep recognize your voice?

I never had the impression that they log our calls but I can sure tell you that -in the 20 years dealing with this same VARO many of the vet reps know me-

My POA thinks it is because some of them remember I sued the VA. But I just think when you have claims there for years -some of them remember you.

At this point, after 3 1/2 years, I never hesitate to call them at least every 2 weeks as my claim status has changed in the last 2 months so at least I think they are doing something.