VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Hubby Is Now Part Of 100% Club, Plus P&t

Rate this topic

NavyWife

Great News! You did an amazing job! I'm still waiting to see if my hubby is P&T. Still nothing from VA since we got the BVA decision granting TDIU.

NavyWife

There are two warriors in your home. One warrior fought for his country and the other warrior fought for her husband. You trained yourself, armed yourself, and you kicked their ass. You should be proud of yourself for what you have accomplished. Even though you had your hands full fighting the VA for your husband, you didn't hesitate to help others on Hadit fight their battles. There are a lot of people on the Hadit website who have a lot of admiration and respect for you including myself. I hope we will continue to see your posts on the Hadit website for many years to come. You are an inspiration to us all.

Good luck and good health to you and your husband.

Georgiapapa

Congratulations

You and others have gotten great advice here. I would humbly suggest you send a few bucks from your Retro to tbird to help keep this site going for others. Its a lot cheaper than an attorney who gets 20%, or a VSO who represents VA and, sometimes, give bad advice or bad service that can cost you money. Our advice is all subject to "peer review"..and the others will often chime in if they disagree. Your VSO advice is probably not "peer reviewed".

I am so so glad for you and your family NavyWife. I waited almost 4 years for my claim to be complete, so I know how you feel.

So now, relax, and enjoy. You guys deserve it.

God Bless, and may you guys live long , and Happy.

Aggie

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use