VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Hubby Is Now Part Of 100% Club, Plus P&t

Rate this topic

NavyWife

• HadIt.com Elder

Congrats this is the main mission of Hadit to help us deal with the VA. I hope that you continue to come and help others cause you truly have an aptitude for this battle. The battle is not over till a Veteran can depend on the VA to be treated fairly and in a compassionate and timely manner.

Congratulations Navywife Great news for both of you!! Now enjoy some down time with hubby! Take care of him.

Eric

EXCELLANTO! Smart Hard Work finally paid off, your husband is a lucky guy. If your state has Property Tax Exemption, file your app ASAP at your city's Tax office. Generally speaking, there's a deadline for filing each year, normally 1st QTR before Tax Board meets. Could be substantial $s. Congratulations again, good job.

Semper Fi

Gastone

Big Congratulation I remember when you first started posting you would get the job done and done right. Hubby is fortunate to have someone with the tenacity, and kick ass drive as you have. Now Enjoy. ......

NavyWife,

GREAT, GREAT, GREAT NEWS!!!! Can you remind me again, what his %s were and for what before the 100%? How long was he SC for? I am so happy for you guys, and so scared for me. As you know I have a lot of Chronic Health Issues and yet no Permanent. Now I find out that I have a ton of C&Ps over the next two weeks, to include a PTSD Review Exam next week. Take advantage of every benefit in Texas that you get. Remember also that if your hubby has School Loans that those can be forgiven, as I did this last year. God Bless You and your Husband for the Sacrifices you both have given for so long, and God Bless you for sticking with him thru it all. I am truly blessed that my Wife is there for me too.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use