VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Hubby Is Now Part Of 100% Club, Plus P&t

Rate this topic

NavyWife

• 2 months later...

Congratulations NavyWife! Your story really speaks to me. I just found this site last night, and like you, I cannot stop reading it. My husband is 80% SC and just put in an application for TDIU. We may have been denied because he never sent in form 21 8940 and I did not know the claim was even under review (I'll be posting a question on that shortly). I know now that I have to be his top advocate and arm myself for the fight. I think he is coming around to not letting his pride get in the way of that... Being new to the VA and military world, as I married my husband after he came home wounded, I made the mistake of not doing my own due diligence to his VA claims and we have suffered because of it. I hold myself responsible for this. But I feel an incredible amount of hope now that I know there are so many steps we can take to fix his claims. Your story has inspired me all the more so.

This news makes me so happy NavyWife. I am so happy for both of you. You guys deserve it.

But you, you are a very special Lady, never giving up, and giving it your very best to assure that your Hubby got was is rightfully his.

His is a very lucky man to have such a wonderful wife.

You are truly a "Hero".

Even tho we are at 100% P&T which makes our lives financially better, I'm sure that when I say this, most of the Veterans here would agree

that we would rather have our health back.

Anyway, Congratulations. Stay Safe, and May the Good Lord continue to Bless you, Hubby, and your Children.

Aggie

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use