VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Hubby Is Now Part Of 100% Club, Plus P&t

Rate this topic

NavyWife

Now that is rated 100% you may want to look into the caregiver program if you have not yet done so. There is some pre requirements in order to be approved but still worth looking into.

• Founder

Wonderful News NavyWife. Sorry for the delay it seems I'm always behind. Please be sure to check out your state benefits.

You won because you took the time to learn the twisted system. Far too many come here and merely try to get others to do their footwork. Advice is one thing. Asking for a complete book of Cliff Notes is far more. No one is more invested in your claim, more knowledgeable than you about the actual facts, nor capable of bringing the proper legal arguments to the table. It took me 14 years to recognize my 1994 claim was actually still open in 2007 and not a "reopen". VA naturally fought me all the way to the CAVC arguing the opposite. Evidence is king. When they create a c-file, they inadvertently give you a Rand McNally roadmap of all their stupidity. You, of course, are tasked with the job of decyphering it and pointing out the errors. No VSO and few law dogs can find the "magic moment", let alone recognize its significance in your battle. I commend you for following Phil Roger's sage advice on the purchase of the VBM. That's exactly how I won. I went one better and "gifted" it to a young gal in Florida who won her 1975 CUE claim. Pay it forward. Now consider the the next chapter--The Independent Living Program. A free computer is one of the obvious low-hanging fruits first off.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use