VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Opinions On C&p Results

Rate this question

eg1970

Question

eg1970,

Just a quick review of your C & P report, my guess would be 30% for IHD. I based this on your EF of 60% and the fact that your doctor attributed your 3-5 METS level to a combination of IHD and COPD. If your METS level of 3-5 METS was attributed solely to your IHD, you might have a shot at a 60% rating. My opinion is simply a guess comparing your C & P report with 38 CFR part 4.

You should google 38 CFR part 4 where you will find the different Schedule of Ratings for different medical conditions. You can get a good idea of the rating you should receive for your different medical conditions by seeing how your symptoms of your medical conditions match the different percentage levels in the Schedule of Ratings. You do not have to have all of the symptoms shown in a particular percentage level. If you have some symptoms in one level and some in another level, the VA should use the percentage level where you have the most symptoms.

Good luck to you and thank you for your service.

Georgiapapa.

Thanks. Should know something soon since it's in preparation for notification.

Already getting 10% for the IHD, 20% for diabetes.

Put it in for kidney disease secondary to diabetes, Peripheral vascular disease, Peripheral neuropathy. and tinnitus.

I just checked ebenefits and it's back to gathering evidence and says that decision has been sent.

I checked the benefit summary letter and it says his service-connected evaluation is 100% and getting $3356.9 a month.

Also says You are considered to be totally and permanently disabled due to your service-connected disabilities: yes

Good News is your 100 T&P getting 3356.90 and hopefully some good Retro. Bad news is your 100SC, you must be in fairly bad shape. Tough to enjoy the fruits of all your hard word when faced with serious health concerns.

Get your VA Life ins app in, you get $10K for free when your 100SC or IU. Your also eligible for (2) additional $10K plicies that you have to pay the monthly premiums on. With you health issues, you couldn't go out and get the $30K at the VA deal. If your state offers Property Tax Exemption for 100 or IU, get it filed right quick. Usually needs to be submitted each year before City's 1st tax board meeting. Get wife and kids signed up for CHAMPVA Health Insurance. PX & Commissary cards offer some decent savings if your near a Military or Guard Base.

Sorry to say, you appear to be really medically messed up, check with the VA Independent Living Program, administered through the VA Vocational Rehab Dept at your VARO. Some excellent benefits and services available to disabled Vets.

Semper Fi

Gastone

eg1970,

You can also get reimbursement for your VA appointment copays and VA prescription copays back to the effective date of your award.

From this point forward you will not have any VA copays for appointments and prescriptions. Free VA medical care for both service connected and non service connected medical conditions.

Congratulations and Good luck.

Georgiapapa.