VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Is This A Common Error With The Vba And How Can This Info Help Me, And Finally What Do I Do Now?

Rate this question

Tommywvivid

Question

Ive posted before about finding my STR's, but please read as i am seeking answers.. thank-you all........at that time the soldiers started coming gone from iraq and afganistan with tbi and PTSD...i had the same symptoms, and i realized that i needed help.not only filing for my claim, but locating my records so in2012i once again filed, but this time, i foind some of my buddy's with whom i served with and they wrote Statements as to what the remember all-out that day. I also had included the MRI AND letters from my doctors... And i sent 3 requests to NPRC, NARA,, WHICH I have as proof and according to my VA caseworker i had all the correct evidence...and once again i ws denied...the buddy statements i submitted were deemed to be, "not credible ", according to the VA...

.now here's the best part.

.i wrote a letter to my congressman Scott Peterson, and his assistant, Sarah March, has stepped in to help me. I demanded to see my STR's at the VA regional office here in mission valley, san diego, ca...as I'm sstarinatg the VA officer s computer he cclickons my STR's and i immediately,flipp out...these werent even my records they were a veteran by the name Raymond Swear...in the in 1953...i immediately call congressman peters office, that was Dec. 8, 2014...i opened an appeal in Aug.and it hasnt been looked at since then...then on Dec. 10 2014, Raymond Swear entire medical records were delived to me...major breach of patient confidentiality, just for starters...i could go on, but when u view my file, i hope ufeel as frustrated as i am i continue to live alone, except for my service dog, i look forward to hearing from u soon.. I have made copies of my case, and its backed up on USB.., HERE IS MY INFO

Allison.Hickey@va.gov

GOOD!

Tommywvivid,

I know you meant Iris and not ISIS. Maybe sending an email to the VA bigwigs with a cc to ISIS might shake the up the VA up and let them know you mean business.

Hope you get a quick and positive reply from Secretary McDonald or Undersecretary Hickey.

Good luck to you and thank you for your service.

Georgiapapa.

to Berta and Georgiapapa, Thank-you so much!!!! well so far.....The email to Allison I believe may have been the biggest help. I dont know who she is, but this evening around 5p San Diego time the Director of the VA Regional office called me, then Emasiled me to inform me that he and his staff will look over my case directly... Ill let you know what happens!

You are welcome. Please keep us posted.

Good luck.