VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

C&p Inaccurate Report

Rate this question

Snake Eyes

Question

Both C&P exams for my TDIU claim had inaccurate info. One said I do not drive due to my SC conditions. I am licensed but do not drive long distances or when I am sleepy.

The other describes an incident of MST inaccurately. However, the MST does not factor in either condition. Should future treatment reveal otherwise, I don't want that to be a problem.

Is it wise to submit statements correcting these before a claim is decided? Seems to me that leaving the driving one uncontested could lead to fraud charges if it impacts the TDIU outcome.

Glad you made it thru the exams, but in my opinion I don't think this stuff is worth fighting. In my record at one time it stated that I was a 42 yr old female that was a Recovering Alcoholic, in fact I am male and 32 years old. All I did was remove the paper from file, no big deal. If you look at all your C&P exam reports and medical records, I guarantee you will find more inaccurate information then you care too. You can always do what makes sense to you, just be careful rocking the boat. Good luck

Thanks all...

My Dr. Said VA wouldn't accept corrections in any case, and the errors may not be something that could hurt me down range. Maybe I'm just a little OCD when it comes to MY information :-)

Snake Eyes,

I totally agree with NK above. I previously submitted a 21-4138 correcting errors and omissions in a C & P examiner's report. My 21-4138 was accepted by the VA and I believe it helped overcome the errors and omissions in the C & P report because my claim in this particular case was successful.

It will not hurt to submit the 21-4138. Also attach any documentation supporting the info in your 21-4138 if you have any. Even if the VA will not correct an error in their documentation, I think they would post your 21-4138 along with the document to show your disagreement with the document in your C-file. It is kind of like when something negative or untrue is posted in your credit records, you can submit a letter to the credit bureau stating your side of the story. JMO

Georgiapapa.

Snake eyes,

I was wondering the same thing. I Audio C & P exam notes state that I fueled aircraft on the flight deck of a carrier, and some other info regarding the navy. I actually fueled aircraft on the FLIGHT LINE in the Air Force. I too am concerned about it affecting the decision and future outcome.