VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Fully Developed Claim From Vso Going On Two Years

Rate this question

gbat

Question

Hi All,

I first went to a VSO almost two years ago and we decided to file a claim. She thought it best to file a fully developed one. I sent for deck logs from the Navy and still haven't recieved them. She said keep wating for them. About a year and a half go by and she submitted the FDC. I also got a DBQ from therapist at the beginning and now that it is over a year old she did not submit it. She now claims (You would still need to go to a c&p, so the DBQ doesn't matter)

Well the FDC been in the Gathering of evidence phase for about six months now. It then dawned on me they are probably looking for my medical records that when I got discharged I took with me. (it's going to be a long wait if they are looking for records that are not there from thirty years ago. She states well if we submit them now it will scratch the FDC.(can I upload them if I copy to a computer documents)? but if we don't, then it will still stay in the evidence phase for who knows how long. What to do -What to do?(besides canning her after denial comes in) If I can her , is she required to turn over all my records to new service rep? Should I switch VSO's now or wait? thanks for the replies if any.

• Answers 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

1 answer to this question

All you need to do is mail or fax your records your RO working on the claim, or you can upload thru ebenefits. The problem with ebenefits is that I don't think you can upload large files you can try though. Whether your VSO sucks or not just try to get all you Medical Records to the VA regional Office. Also go to your local VA and ask them to upload your Military Records into your VA profile. Just take your time and it will work out in the end.