VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Notification From Dav Claim Approved But Ebenefits Still Pending Decision Approval?

Rate this question

BlastDaddy

Question

I received a letter from the DAV stating they reviewed the VA's decision and awarded 30% for the claim. Well that was on February 11th and today February 20th ebenefits is still showing pending decision approval.

How many have had something like this before?

That is Great news! You have to wait,hopefully, not long. Your award retro should be in the bank soon. Keep looking up!

Gulf war Veteran

thrill101

I won my appeal. But I see that I have to wait and see what the end is going to be. It truly easier said than done these days. But hold on and know that the hardest part is winning your claim, and you have done that.

Gulf war veteran

thrill101

Thrill 101,

Glad to hear you won yours as well. After I get my papers in my hand I will file two more claims. I have a diagnosis for and CFS and Migraine headaches. I just seen a private neurologist for an IMO for the headaches and I have been treated for them for over 10 years with it on my smr separation physical. So I just have to be patient.

This can happen if there is still one or more issues pending.

In the meantime, You can go on E benefits under start a new compensation claim. work through the pages until you get to the disability section and there it will say what percentages you are currently rated for.

Heck, my ebennies statement says no information and show that my I9 form has been received. I learned that they don't update well for squat so I call the benefits rep that goes to the hospital once a week. Especially in the Indiana RO.