VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Optional Documents?

Rate this question

K9MAL

Question

Logged on to ebennies today and saw this but have no clue as to what it means. I'm currently at Prep for Decision for TDIU, I've submitted all my evidence, and hit the "hurry up and make a decision" button on ebennies. Any ideas?

23jo6c8.png

• Answers 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

2 answers to this question

This is why VA Is s joke...instead of providing an option to say that the veteran has provided all documents and to go forward with the claim. You have to wait 30 days for this time to elapse.. What a joke.. To speed up the process maybe you can upload a short letter saying that all in formation is in VA's hands and maybe they can close your case once they receive the letter.

This is why VA Is s joke...instead of providing an option to say that the veteran has provided all documents and to go forward with the claim. You have to wait 30 days for this time to elapse.. What a joke.. To speed up the process maybe you can upload a short letter saying that all in formation is in VA's hands and maybe they can close your case once they receive the letter.

What's funny is I actually did hit the new "go button" and then I got this notice about 3 weeks later.