VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

More Data Manipulation

Rate this question

SoldierMedic395

• HadIt.com Elder

This seems to be happening all over the nation, hopefully Bob Robert McDonald will get on there ASS &

fired all of them....but the real question is who will replace them?

I still think we are only at the tip of the iceberg. It seems like more corruption and deceitful activities are being discovered everyday at the VA. It makes me disgusted every time I read these stories. I hope the VA employees who have intentionally caused financial harm or physical harm to veterans rot in hell. I have no sympathy for them. JMO

there is also data manipulation taking place at VAMCs you may see a whistleblower come forward very soon in Texas

Buck,

I would like to see Secretary McDonald hire only good decent veterans with strong moral values and the intestinal fortitude to turn in anyone, regardless of their title, who does anything dishonest or unfair to veterans or their families. It is definitely time for some major personnel changes and policy changes at the VA. I think Secretary McDonald wants to do the right thing but the VA has been corrupt and set in it's ways for so long, it is probably an impossible task to accomplish.

GP