VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Is This A Success ?

Rate this topic

vistagirl81

Sometimes the money hits the bank, before the Award Letter arrives. Just take a load off, and enjoy those Dollars when they come in!!! Take your husband to Jack in the Crack and get him anything he wants off the menu, he deserves it!!!

I agree with PR about 90% with TDIU paying him at the 100% rate.

Good luck to you and your husband.

GP

Thank everyone for their replies. I am going to look at our banking account in the next couple of weeks to look for his back pay. I am not worried about over spending because i know how it is not to have money for the basic necessities so most of what he gets will be put in savings. We are both amazed, relieved more than happy.. it has not been long as some but a fight since 2010 ( denied) and re-applied and denied in 2011.... appealed in 2012 and approved in 2015.. Thanks again ,, so much. In 2008 when he first got out of the military, i was completely lost... i did not know anything... I spent weeks looking up things on here and asking questions and eventually he went from 50 to 60 to 70 to 80 to now 90 with I/U... it was a slow process and i know that i would not have been able to help him if it had not been for this site. Thanks everyone..

vistagirl81,

Your husband is lucky to have you working on his behalf. You have done well and should be proud of yourself. I believe your continued hard work and efforts will eventually result in a 100% P & T rating for your husband.

Good luck to you and your husband.

GP

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use