VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

I Was Able To Get My Qtc Results!

Rate this question

superior007

Question

Because of this site I have been able to educate myself in the crazy dynamic that is the VA Medical System. With that being said I had a QTC appointment on February 19, 2015, I called the 1800 for a status update on the 26of February and they told me my QTC was received (for PTSD) on the 24th by the RO. Today I went to see my VSO and told him I needed a copy of the results from the QTC. It was like magic was happening before my eyes. He printed it out from the Virtual VA and told me if I needed anything else just let him know. I thought I was going to bust out into tears when I read TOTAL occupational and social impairment! I have to thank everyone on HADIT The things that I have learned and continue to learn have been priceless. This isn't just for me it's for my family as well. FINALLY!!! I will keep you guys posted!

• Answers 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

3 answers to this question

• HadIt.com Elder

That's Great Buddy!

Let us know what there decision is? hope you get TDIU 100 % P&T with no future exams schedule.

Congrats on the movement, just wait and see what happens. I had my PTSD Review exam a few weeks ago, and it sounds like it will increase to 100% and permanent. You really just don't know until the old BBE comes. Good luck and God Bless!!!