VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Was Ebennies Down Last Night And Today? (3/6/2015)

Rate this question

bassrunnin

Question

Keep getting error when I try to do anything in ebennies, but it allows me to log in. When I try to look and comensation and claims it gives me an error and to call the 1-800 number. I dont want to call if the site is down, but if it's just me, then I guess I need to call.

• Answers 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

Yeah. I just posted the same question. Unfortunately I did not see your post for whatever reason. But yes. I'm having the same issue.

My claim is at Prep for Notification and I was finally able to access Ebennies a few minutes ago, and it is still the same.

Same problem here,finally got in ok this morning.

I am still having problems.on ebenefits .

On Sat I got a blackberry email message from the Director of my VARO telling me that my claims were denied and that she wants to 'discuss' the denials with me by phone on Monday., because she was out of the office.

I sent a copy of her email to Ms Hickey.

I dont need anyone to 'explain' their decision.

I have not received any decision in the mail yet.

My VARO in over 20 years had NEVER sent me a proper initial decision.I won them all ,so I am not discouraged.

And as someone said here "Haste Makes Waste" with some of these decisions that are coming from input to and from Ms. Hickey, from claimants.

When my RO called me last week asking me to send back the 5103 letter I had just received, I had the impression they had already made the decision.

I wanted to fill out the Survey thing that popped up at ebenefits and tell them, as a new user., I already have determined that ebenefits sucks.

The survey said it would appear after I finished on ebenefits but never appeared for me to fill out.

Has anyone here filled out that survey?

Did it disappear when you wanted to fill it out?

BVA surveys never disappear. I always rate the BVA site as high as I can,when I get their survey pop ups..

I have learned as much from BVA decisions, whether denials, awards or remands,

as I have from reading the actual regulations, because BVA decisions show how the regs are implemented.on each decision they make.

Unlike our VAROs, their legal teams read Everything in our C files and all of our evidence.

But ...question....

Does the Letters thing in ebenefits hold a copy of their decisions?

I get a temoralily out of service error message on anything I try to open there.

Edited by Berta

• HadIt.com Elder

Ms Berta

I never have sighed up for ebenefit's for the same reason and problems you are experiencing ... I always just used snail mail with all sign return receipts & phone calls but seems a lot of veterans are having success emailing or calling the New VA Secretary Bob or Ms Hickely

.......................Buck!