VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Cap Exam Results

Rate this question

mrsfootball

Question

I HAD MY COLD INJURY DBQ DEC 24-14 .THE FORM HAS LEFT AND RIGHT HAND INJURY.THERE ARE 8 BOXES TO CHECK OFF FOR TYPE OF CONDITIONS.BOTH THE L-R HAND CONDITIONS HAD 6 OUT OF 8 BOXES CHECKED OFF.I ALSO HAVE RAYNAUDS THAT HAS BEEN SC SINCE 2010.THE AWARD CAME BACK 30% RIGHT HAND NOTHING FOR THE LEFT.DOES THIS MEAN I HAVE TO PUT IN ANOTHER NOD AND WAIT 3YRS FOR THE LEFT HAND.WHAT IS THE RO THINKING.THIS PISSES ME OFF.ANY REPLIES TO CONSOLE ME WILL BE APPRECIATED.----ONLY KIDDING

• Answers 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

5 answers to this question

You can check my post history.. Most of My disabilities are cold injury (frostbite, raynauads) You should put in for hands, feet, ears and nose.. How can you have frostbite only in one hand?? I have visible black frostbite burns all over.. I resubmitted my frostbite claim instead of appealing and landed the 90% within less then 5 months of my first award letter.. Could you post your decision letter here in the forum ?

http://www.publichealth.va.gov/docs/vhi/coldinjury.pdf

Great Advice given above, and I too have had 8 or 9 claims denied two years ago, and now with 3 FDC claims later, they will all be granted SC at high %s. Remember that the VA wants you to give up. Just keep on going and you will win in the end. Good luck and God Bless!!!

MARINE0816 I AM SC FOR FROSTBITE L-R- FEET--60% AND RAYNAUDS 20% I ALSO HAVE CLAIMS FOR SCIATIC-POPITAL-PERONEAL NERVE DAMAGE CARPEL TUNNEL AND R-L HAND INJURIES THAT THE RO ONLY GAVE ME 30% FOR RT HAND ONLY PERIPHAEL NEUROPATHY UPPER AND LOWER XTREMITIES.TDIU IS ALSO ON BOARD.

I would seriously put in a FDC for the low balled claims. I would get current exam notes from a rheumatologist or a vascular doctor and sumbit that with your FDC. And then when the VA gives you another c&P exam use the new evidence and give that to the C&P doctor to aide them. Appeals are taking long time right now, so its your choice..