VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Email To Allison Hickey

Rate this question

vern2

Question

Sent an email to Ms. Hickey today.

Wow!

got responses from VARO director at St. Pete, Nashville, and director of Efile storage/claims at St. Louis. as well as Ms. Hickey.

Stirred up a firestorm. more to follow.

Vern2

That's great Vern2!

I emailed her March 6 about getting my BVA decision processed. I already received notification today from the Assistant Director at the RO. "The award action on your full grant of benefits should be authorized today. Typically, you should expect to receive the benefit award notification letter in the mail in 7-10 business days, maybe less. "

Edited by free_spirit_etc

What really makes me mad is the endless C& P exams, I have had 7 so far, all for same issues. WTF?

Vern2, I get you bud. My current FDC was submitted in Nov 14. This claim was Prep for Decision with no C&Ps from Dec14-Feb15. Then all of a sudden claim goes back to Gathering of Evidence, RO sent me to 8-10 C&Ps, also the VA reviewed 4 of my current SC conditions, even though they were not due until Feb 2016 to be reviewed. Now my claim has been at Prep for Decision for the last month. Funny thing is going by the C&P notes, it looks like I will granted almost all of the current conditions claimed, and a few of the Reviewed conditions look like they are going to be increased, right back at ya you dang VA!!!!

• HadIt.com Elder

Check out this new form21-526 (b) its a secondary supplemental to SC disability's to file as secondary to your current disability's.

Suppose to make the claim go faster with out all the red tape to adjudicate the claim/claim's.

This is a fairly new form!

.............Buck!