VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

How Long Is It Taking?

Rate this question

Runrdud3

Question

Does anyone know how long the claims process is taking? I heard that after all the VA problems the goal is to have claims complete in less than 120 days starting (2015).

Has anyone gone through the Salt Lake City VA and what has been your timeline? I'm over 90 days so I am hopeful to hear from them.

Runrdud3

• Answers 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

I haven't heard anything about the quick timeline, but my current claim is at 5 months, so at 90 days, most Vets have not even had C&Ps, yet alone complete. It just depends on what conditions you are claiming, type of claim, and as far as Utah RO, you live in one of the better states as far as claim timelines go. Good luck, hang in there, and God Bless!!!

It is a long process and even longer if you appeal.

I would study the process and perfect your claim with good medical evidence.

Never give up

Update,

I just got C&Ps scheduled for next week, so when getting the appointment scheduled, a person from C&P said that the Salt Lake City VA has a goal to have claims completed within a 120 day deadline (provided there is not many contentions and the evidence is correct). She told me that the VA Secretary wanted a quick claims process in place by 2015. So this may be true and I will keep all of you posted. I did not believe it but we will see what happens. 120 day mark is April 12, 2015.

Runrdud3