VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

C&p Yesterday For Increase!

Rate this question

jefmil50

Question

Well had my C&P yesterday for an increase. Not sure how it went but I see on e-bennies it went from gathering of evidense to prep for decision. I am rated now at M + K for lou of 3 extremities plus my right hand. That rating was awarded back in 2007.

I submitted for an increase because my condition of Multiple Sclerosis has deteriorated since then. I have been hospitalized 6 times in the last year and now have lou of bladder function. This new lou of bladder function has required me to use a suprapubic catheter so that I can empty my bladder and reduce the chances of uti's.

Just trying to get any thoughts on this matter? I know I am preparing for the next step if I have to appeal this outcome, hopefully not but I did not get good vibes from this examiner. Even the front desk clerk said he can not wait for him to retire. Thanks!

• Answers 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

5 answers to this question

JefMil50

If you have a premium account in Myhealthevet, you can look up the Examiners notes in BLUE BUTTON. If I remember right, there is a 3 day wait for that info unfortunately.

Good Luck on your Increase

Yes,3 days from the time the examiner submits your report.Good luck.

Yes thanks, so just will sit and wait. Of course we are used to that familiar hurry up and wait deal.

Edited by jefmil50

Hi Jefmil50, it is a few years late to respond to your post but I was researching LOU---I too have MS, or as my husband says:we haveMS'...he is very supportive.

As the disease goes, mine has gotten worse...just had (and still have not gotten back to where I was before the ER visit and all the steroid pills and the 3 day solu-medrol treatment), I have a new problem---tremors in left hand and even more intense LOU in left hand along with all the other issues.

It is a scary disease.

Hang in.

HG