VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Now 90%

Rate this topic

hmcquade

Congrats hmcquade always makes my day reading about wins. heh curious did they, the VA infer IU in your case? Anyways enjoy the win and good fortune to you.

Hugh: Even if you don't want IU or don't Qualify currently due to Individual earned income in excess or $11,400 (if over 65-$12,400 under 65), keep it mind and on the back burner. The 100% comp rate pay, CHAMPVA for wife and Possible State Property Tax exemption just to name a few of the IU Bennies. If your 90% Disabilities don't effect your employment and income now, tomorrow they might.

Semper Fi

Gastone

Congrats hmcquade always makes my day reading about wins. heh curious did they, the VA infer IU in your case? Anyways enjoy the win and good fortune to you.

Thanks, I was asked to fill out the TDIU by the VARO, I am not going to do that yet.

Hugh

Hugh: Even if you don't want IU or don't Qualify currently due to Individual earned income in excess or $11,400 (if over 65-$12,400 under 65), keep it mind and on the back burner. The 100% comp rate pay, CHAMPVA for wife and Possible State Property Tax exemption just to name a few of the IU Bennies. If your 90% Disabilities don't effect your employment and income now, tomorrow they might.

Semper Fi

Gastone

Thanks for the info. Not use what you meant by my income my affect the 90% tomorrow.

Hugh

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use