VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

R.o. Called Me 2 Days Straight

Rate this question

Tdaddy52

Question

They ask do I have any questions bout my Appeals? Yes. Why is it taking 20 years to Adjudicate something so simple? Reply :couldn't give me a answer. I have read about ASKNOD journey that what keeping me motivated, cause it can be done.

Edited by Tdaddy52

I have been thinking about my situation and I think that I am going to file a NOD on the retro pay. I will have to get a letter from my past therapist and my old psych eval and present it as new evidence.

They ask do I have any questions bout my Appeals? Yes. Why is it taking 20 years to Adjudicate something so simple? Reply :couldn't give me a answer. I have read about ASKNOD journey that what keeping me motivated, cause it can be done.

it sounds like they are trying to trip you up. Maybe trying to trick you into saying something that will screw you, be careful with these snakes. I would ask them why they are sending it to appeals and wasting even more time, when a favorable decision should have already been granted.

The only time they ever call me is with some trickery in mind, like saying they havent recieved the evidence Ive sent, then when I tell them I have proof of filing, they magically " find " the evidence in a " wrong file". Ive been lied to so much, I dont trust anyone at the VAMC, or the RO at all.. It takes a real piece of shit to screw over a veteran, and the VA is chock full.