VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Partial Success/dro Hearing Finalized Pending Claim/appealed Issues Being Decided In Estimated 30Days

Rate this topic

ArNG11

Just wanting to post a little update. I had my DRO hearing yesterday and it went in my favor I believe. At least my pending claims got pushed and the proposed decision was made official. I now hold a 70% rating with review in 2019. Not bad. My appealed issues according to the DRO should be decided in 30 days. What I received I don't really know exactly but a fair guess is that the mental condition was rated at 50 and the rest of my contentions on that claim received a 0% maybe. Service connection is what I am hoping for. The correct ratings I intend to pursue when I get the hard copy decision.

For me it is bitter sweet victory, but a victory none the less. It is amazing when they, the VA, starts to actually get it. Veterans of today are much more educated and informed about entitlements.

I will go into details when I receive the letter. But my AB8 letter confirmed it today 70%. I imagine retro should be in within the week or so. I am almost smiling. I am smiling. It is a victory. I have won this battle. I intend on winning my War.

Thanks folks.

PS. Special Thanks to AskNod, 63sierra, RPowell, Berta, GeorgiaPapa, Vync, Iraqvet77 and all the others that helped me in my pursuits. Fight till your last breath!

Good Fortune to us all.

Thanks Navy04. A step in the right direction.

ArNG11,

Glad to hear the good news. You did well my friend and I have no doubt you will win your war in the end. Stay well and keep us posted.

GP

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use