VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Partial Success/dro Hearing Finalized Pending Claim/appealed Issues Being Decided In Estimated 30Days

Rate this topic

ArNG11

Fantastic!

If you are not working,the VA will have a statement as to potential TDIU entitlement in the decision.

Unless they defered that issue.

Fantastic!

If you are not working,the VA will have a statement as to potential TDIU entitlement in the decision.

Unless they defered that issue.

Berta I am currently working of sorts. I have applied for disability retirement or at least started the process. With work I have federal work comp cases that are headed to DC.

My hands are shot and as a mechanic that is my lively hood. After 6 surgeries and awaiting 3 more, I think I should have gotten the hint. That is another story though. Since my SC VA do play a part in my effectiveness at work it is going to be an interesting process. Since I am still employed TDIU is mute I think. I have applied for SSDI knowing that I would get the denial however, my strategy is to use the system against these bozos. Eventually when DOD,DOL and the VA seek all my records and applications for the afforded benefits they will all have the same evidence and the same statements that I have been claiming all along. I believe it will push a decision in my favor, they can't go against the law and regulations and I seriously doubt they have any leg to stand on contradicting other agencies that by evidence and medical documentation say the very same thing. I will have justice, even if I have to force they're stubborn hands to do it. JMHO

Congratulations!!!! Also thanks for your service to our great nation.

Mark

Thanks Mark. Thanks to all for service to this great Nation and for the camaraderie of Veterans helping each other through this wicked web that is the VA claims process. My fight isn't over. I think it is just beginning. Stay true the course. Slow is smooth. Smooth is fast. Poof red mist. Target down.

• HadIt.com Elder

Congratulations ArNG11

Always great to see my fellow veteran win and keep up the good fight!

..........Buck!

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use