VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

How Long After Compensation & Pension Exam To See Results/notes And Where Do I Look?

Rate this question

AF1TX

Question

I had my C & P exam on March 13. I've been checking the "notes" Section of MyHealtheVet for the notes from my exam, but they still aren't there. I've seen plenty on here that have seen them less than a week after the exam. Am I looking in the wrong place? How do I access the notes via ebenefits? Thank you for your help.

• Answers 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Was your C&P exam done at a VA Hospital? If it was then you should be able to access the "notes" via the MyHealthVet web site after a three day period. If it was for PTSD or any mental condition I don't believe you will be able to view the notes - this may not be true, others may chime in if this is wrong. Also, if it was done by an outside vendor then you have to request it.

Edited by toddt

It was done at the VA hospital. I've seen others post the notes from their PTSD exam asking what they think the results would be so I know it's possible. I just want to make sure I'm looking in the right place on myHealthevet or if I need to request them somehow.

It is 3 days hold from the date that everyone signs them, not the date of the appointment.

I had a C&P exam on 26 January and the Doctor didn't sign the notes until 13 February (the day after she saw the results of an ultrasound she ordered for me during the C&P) and I didn't see those notes until 16 February.

As stated above it is 3 days after typically. I had 8 C&Ps last month, and it took about 10 days to show up. So it should be any minute. Just calm down and wish you the best. God Bless!!!

My last one came up 3 days after the final ultrasounds that were ordered at the C&P the week before.

OSC