VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

I Year And 1 Day

Rate this question

Sgt eve

Question

Today has been 1 year and 1 day since my claim was received at VA. My file finally went to the rating board (again) on Oct 5th. It really makes me disgusted the Vets get treated like cattle. They'll brand us when they feel like it. :) I called the 800# today and "it still is at the rating board and call back end of November"! Last time I called they told me to call this week, now end of November. What is the probelm down there? I know there are a lot of claims but I work in a very high demand/high stress and most of all short employees but we get the job done and in a very timely matter, even if we wrok some overtime. IT'S OUR JOB, WHAT WE GET PAID TO DO! I went to my thearipst today and she officially said again that I suffer from PTSD. I guess I'll wait till this claim is complete then put new claim in for PTSD.

• Answers 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

4 answers to this question

Eve, you are correct. Do not file a new claim now for it will definatly effect the other claim at the rating board. Maybe even add a year or more.

• HadIt.com Elder
Today has been 1 year and 1 day since my claim was received at VA. My file finally went to the rating board (again) on Oct 5th. It really makes me disgusted the Vets get treated like cattle. They'll brand us when they feel like it. :) I called the 800# today and "it still is at the rating board and call back end of November"! Last time I called they told me to call this week, now end of November. What is the probelm down there? I know there are a lot of claims but I work in a very high demand/high stress and most of all short employees but we get the job done and in a very timely matter, even if we wrok some overtime. IT'S OUR JOB, WHAT WE GET PAID TO DO! I went to my thearipst today and she officially said again that I suffer from PTSD. I guess I'll wait till this claim is complete then put new claim in for PTSD.

You'll never see a VA employee missing their "break time" in the name of work.

pr

If they miss their break than they get mad,call the union and the union comes in they have a series of meetings thus taking more time away from Veterans claims.