Scout Swimmer

Hired Dr. Bash

64 posts in this topic

RUREADY,

So you paid him for the IMO, ended up winning, and then he wanted more?

Heck no I refuse to pay that much and cant guarantee me a win I found a doctor

in Florida from my attorney for about $1500.00 I believe but than VA didn't even look at

the IMO so I am stuck in the appeals. Maybe CAVC will read it.lol

Send in a CUE and then a NOD shortly after that. I learned that from mrs. Berta. I forgot the regulation but it has to do with having ALL evidence to be considered before a decision can be made. I did it and my case was opened again additional c&p exams which I fully still don't understand why but it stayed with the same effective date. I'm new here and never made it past the RO office yet.

Sorry you guys are already past the BVA level, sorry I forgot to go back up to original post.

I'm not Sherlock Holms but "The Game is Afoot" and somethings not right. In your guestamit, what SC % and size of Retro are you looking at? These seem to be very unusual Legal representation contracts unless you previously agreed to Fee Increases as determined by your Attorney or Dr Bash.

If you choose, a little more contract info would be appreciated. Am I correct, your wife's appeal has been physically transfered to the BVA for the Official BVA Hearing, Docket # assigned? This is definitely what would be referred to as an 11th Hour action. Will be very interesting to see how this plays out.

Semper Fi

Gastone

I would use Dr BASH anytime, his fees are not questionable in my opinion, he works hard and fights for the veteran he deserves to be paid well

jmo

..........................Buck

1 person likes this

Well, we paid so I guess no use worrying about it. Just going to try and stay positive. (some days that's harder than others), but I at least know her claim stands a better chance and I that's all I we can do for now.

3 people like this