VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Question For Those That Have Gotten The Letter.

Rate this question

richmc

Question

I go in for my assessment next Wednesday. Almost at the point where I am hoping they find me unemployable. I am still working(somewhat). What use to be 80 hour checks are down to 40 hours checks due to having to take time off because of pain or very bad days with my depression. FMLA is only thing saving my job. Feel like I am running in circles. Have depression due to constant pain an decreased quality of life and then having to the stress added on because not sure if my pay will be enough to cover the bills just make the depression even worse. Taking its toll on me and my family.

For those that have received the letter saying unemployable, since the letter is from one department of the VA does it work its way through the system any faster than a regular claim? I have appeals pending that will get to 100% in a few years when they come back. Just wondering if I get the letter if it is faster process. At this point not even worried about back pay from appeals. Just want stability.

• Answers 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet