VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Claim Almost Done!

Rate this question

jefmil50

Question

My claim for an increase has moved to preparation for notification today. Now I just have to wait for the BBE. Just a tad nervous now to see what all happens!

4 answers to this question

jefmil50,

Go to ebenefits and check your "Benefits Summary Letter" under "Downloadable VA Letters." Any changes in your rating status are usually shown there before the BBE is received by the veteran.

Good luck and Semper Fi.

GP

At this point those letters do not tell me anything new. I am in the SMC area so I already know I am 100% P and T. Thanks though. My E-benefits page just is showing unable to find anything at this time, please check back. Oh well will check later.

Great to see the claim move bud. My current FDC is at the Prep for Decision phase for the second time, currently 6 weeks at this stage. I am hoping to finally get P&T and might get a few more SMCs along with my current K. Good luck and God Bless!!!

Thank you Navy04, yes I am currently at SMC M+k which was granted for me in 2007. Now within the last 2-3 years my multiple sclerosis has decided to take a fast plunge downwards. My left upper extremity is starting to decline like my right side did several years ago. My bladder has stopped functioning to the point where I had to have a suprapubic catheter put in because of severe retention.

So with all that going on I decided to submit for the increase, now it is just a waiting game and hopefully I will find out soon. Good luck with yours too, God bless.