VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Finally Movement But In What Direction?

Rate this question

oldnavypa

Question

My FDC filed 7 SEP 14 under the BDD program went to preparation for decision 22 DEC 14, stayed there until today when it went to pending decision approval---big BUT here as Dr Phil says---when it was PFD my estimated date of completion was betweeen 4/11/15 and 7/18/15 now that got pushed back to 5/15/15 and 8/4/15. I cannot wrap my damaged brain around that concept--how can it get moved along to a higher stage but pushed further back in time---wow---VA math sucks along with logic that went out the window too

• Answers 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

3 answers to this question

oldnavypa,

Some parts of ebenefit's are useful and some will drive you nuts. Don't pay attention to estimated completion dates. They constantly change and rarely make sense. JMO

Good luck to you.

GP

There are lots of factors behind the dates you see. When the VA develops claims, they have to do what is called a suspense. The suspense is there for tracking purposes in order to meet deadlines on veterans claims. The suspense is put there after requesting documents, exams, when ready to rate and paying the veteran. Hang in there and don't be discouraged because there is a reasoning behind everything. Like I always say whenever the VA ask you for something always turn it in to them as quickly as possible in order to avoid delays. GOOD LUCK!!

I filed my current FDC Nov 14, went to Prep for Decision until Jan 15, then back to Gathering of Evidence, a ton of C&Ps at 2 different VAs, RO decides to Review a few of my High %s in Feb 15 that are not due to be Reviewed until Feb 16, now back at Prep for Decision for the last 7 weeks or so. What does my timeline tell you bud, and my claim has no estimated completed date, as there is a message stating my claim is not like a normal claim, WTH!!!