VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Changed To Prep For Decision:

Rate this question

mademike1

Question

I checked Ebenefits and it just changed to Prep for Decision. I know it can still be kicked back to gather more info but do not think I have any more info to give.

The estimated completion date was 11/2015 to 5/2016 before and after update it changed to 05/2015 to 11/2015.

A little time-frame on my claim so far.

First Claim:

Entered December 2014

First C & P: 4/06/2015

Prep for Decision: 4/13/2015

When it changes I will update the above for the good or bad. It all depends on how my C & P went.

Today it moved to Prep for Notification.

First Claim:

Entered December 2014

First C & P: 4/06/2015

Prep for Decision: 4/13/2015

Prep for Notification: 4/15/2015

This does not bode well that it moved so fast. I am near breaking point and this month may be more then I can handle.

mademike1

Mine is moving fast now as well now...how many contentions do you have...and if it's only a few then you will probably fine, there's a big push on right now to get these clims out of the backlog. Good luck.....

I have 11 - New,Reopen, and increased contentions

• Submitted: 02/08/2015 (Compensation)
  • Ebenes says it's prep for notification (and i have a C&P scheduled next month..wtheck???)
  • Estimated Completion: 06/20/2015 - 11/09/2015 (per ebenes)
  • And i have my NOD to a DRO hearing this 21st of April 2015 for a denied claims.(this is separate for some reason)

A couple days ago my Congressman's office told me 2 years, so it's moving light speed, I always remember someone here on the forums commented that the faster the claim the faster the denial. I wish everyone the best with there situation.

Also the last or what i thought was the last C&P was done March 23, 2015

Godspeed.

Edited by Valhalla0321

Valhalla0321

There's a big push on to get the claims backlog for FY 2015 down so that's the reason for speed-up so you are probably going to be Ok at this point? My claim is going on a year under the FDC Program with 22 Contentions but I provided 13 DBQ's and exams to go aling with it at forst? I sent in my informal claim in about 1.5 years ago so it has not been too fast for me yet. Originally ny claim timeline went from 15 to the 37 months and then back diwn to 13 months. A VBA Rep told me not to get too attached to what "ebenefits uis saying...

Hey rootbeer22,

they decided part of my claim , adding the 30headache to 50 and added a 10% to my prev 0 for knee, so they are moving along quick.

Thank you everyone, i am not done, i have 10 other contentions on same ticket not decided yet and i have a DRO hearing for OSA next week..................................................................Godspeed