VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Got My Rating Today!

Rate this topic

Yeah!!!.. but Hey???

Thank's everyone.. time to updated my service connection from a 50% to a ...70%.. I would be at 20% if i did not look at this site, have good people to help me like you all!!!.

I have and had many contentions that were ratable but i did not know that they were.. from 2000.. all that time i could have been sitting at the percentage i am now instead of the 10 then the 20.. blah.. ..

Now the Hey.. The upgraded my 30% migraine to a 50% which makes me most likely the 70% my only question is i never seen the claim not complete stage return but i have a hunch that the next month C&P is to find out more about me and my contentions, thus the claim is not complete and dispels the partial why.

Can you guys tell me if you think the Sam.. that my claim is not over and that they made a partial decision.. looks that way

02/08/2015 Compensation Review Of Evidence
  • Development Letter Sent
  • Decision Notification Sent

Upload Documents

this as of 4.16.2015

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is GREAT News and the actual decision will tell you more.

Question for everyone:

I receive my brown envelope on award, rating and reason why for example the 0 or the 10 did not increase.

Question is , Did the VA change the constant near constant 60% rating for systemic therapy and or corticosteroids. On my C&P it is marked on 3 different conditions(skin) that i am a constant near constant and the C&P examiner marked this.

The VA seems to have this standard at which it appears if you are a off and on treatment, like 6 weeks or more but not constant then at that point you will have a increase, but this makes no sense as to the .." you taking medz everyday vs your only taking them periodically" if you have to take medz everyday then that's worst.. don't understand this now. Obviously i did not get a increase because of this.

Strange as the rating says nothing about the 60% rating for constant near constant. Please read below and comment, i will pull the diagnostic code and include a bit of my C&P to add some fluidness here...

---------
a. Has the Veteran been treated with oral or topical medications in the past
12 months for any skin condition?
[X] Yes [ ] No
[X] Other oral medications
If checked, list medication(s): Itraconazole 100 mg po qd for
fungal-feet
Total duration of medication use in past 12 months:
[ ] < 6 weeks
[ ] 6 weeks or more, but not constant
[X] Constant/near-constant
[X] Topical corticosteroids
If checked, list medication(s): PRN Hydrocortisone cream
[X] Other topical medications
If checked, list medication(s): Please see list on the medical
history box.
Specify condition medication used for: acne
Total duration of medication use in past 12 months:
[ ] < 6 weeks
[ ] 6 weeks or more, but not constant
[X] Constant/near-constant
Accordingly, Since the Veteran uses systemic therapy to control the service connected disease on a constant basis and has used such therapy on a constant basis for the past few years the criteria for a 60% rating are met under the revised Diagnostic code 7806" Citation nr: 0318154

• 1 year later...

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use