VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Ro Fax Number

Rate this question

Guest jangrin

Question

Guest jangrin

Anyone have a listing of the RO fax numbers. Looking to fax request for records to the RO in Oakland, CA.

I can find the out-patient numbers but not the RO.

Thanks, Jangrin

• Answers 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

2 answers to this question

Try calling the 800# and after pressing 1 for touchtone phone, then press 0. If you know the 5 digit extension number for Oakland RO it will ask and then input it. If not just stay on the line after pressing 0.

Ask the representative for the 5 digit code for Oakland RO. If they are Oakland then ask for the FAX number. Simple as that.

I previously used the 800# and they provided me with the 5 digit code for Chicago RO and the rep there gave me the fax number of the Develpment Team as I was trying to fax to them some medical records.

Guest jangrin
Try calling the 800# and after pressing 1 for touchtone phone, then press 0. If you know the 5 digit extension number for Oakland RO it will ask and then input it. If not just stay on the line after pressing 0.

Ask the representative for the 5 digit code for Oakland RO. If they are Oakland then ask for the FAX number. Simple as that.

I previously used the 800# and they provided me with the 5 digit code for Chicago RO and the rep there gave me the fax number of the Develpment Team as I was trying to fax to them some medical records.

Thank you so much appreciate it. :)

Jangrin