VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Possible Success Story

Rate this topic

Weavvv

Sounds good, but that 100% for PTSD, wait till you get the Award Letter. That's when the deal is sealed. If your 100% Schedular you can work and earn as much money as possible, no income restrictions whatsoever. Now if you end up with the 100% Comp Pay Rate due to IU, a $12,400.00 (Gainful Employment earned Income) level comes into play. Earning in excess of the $12,400 would be evidence for a reduction or actual Denial if your IU is inferred by your recent award. Just be an Inferred IU claim doesn't mean its an automatic award. You still have to file.

As for your PTSD rating being SC at 100% and you're still functioning and working, very unusual. It appears from your post that this is your initial claim, not unusual for the VA Rater to lowball your rating. 1st I'v ever read where a Vet Working and not spending significant time in VA or Private Mental Health treatment being rated 100% from jump. You were discussing setting in your office talking to a subordinate. Sounds like you have a decent job with people working for you and possibly earning a decent income. That would kind of take an IU rating off the table.

Now, unless things have changed, you should have a rather significant Retro Payment deposited into your bank/Cu account about a week or so before you actually receive your Award Envelope. My retro payments have always preceeded the 1st or 31st. Will be very interesting to see what the rater lists as evidence for your 100% PTSD Rating, I wouldn't NOD it.

Semper Fi

Gastone

Web: You look awfully happy and carefree in your profile pic. Is that a pic from pre Military days?

Semper Fi

Gastone

Weavvv

Congtrats !

In a way I can relate to your situation.

My Ebenefits has shown me at Pending Decision Approval since April 5 which is the date I first logged-in.

I find my self checking my Ebenefits every day even though a few weeks ago, I told myself that I would check it every other day.

Keep the faith.

XNam Vet

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use