VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Veteran Compensation And Pension Medical Consulting Services

Rate this question

Waynesworld

Question

Yeah that post this AM was for illegal activity in my opinion....

• Founder
1 hour ago, Gastone said:

"The Game is Afoot."

Started me thinking, this guy posted on Hadit in early 15 or mid 14, not sure. Will have to check my Response posts from back in that area. As I recall, found that their New Company shared an office with an attorney in Az, I think.

There was another post on the Forum this am, from what should have been a "Paid Advertiser," for all sort of International Documents, all paid for up-front.

Can't say I've really read the Hadit Posting Policies for the Form, this just doesn't pass the Smell Test, with me.

Disguising an Ad as a Comp Forum Post, they'd be the last provider, I would think about using.

Semper Fi

we did get hit by spammers and i'm getting that resolved.

Yea...someone tried to sell fake passports and the like, too.  I reported it to Tbird who banned them.  Its one thing for a Vet to recommend someone who gave them great service, such as a lawyer, but its altogher different for someone to try to get free advertising.  

Vet Comp and Pen are medical consultants, not lawyers. They are former VA claims people that got fed up with the way veteran claims were handled, so they formed their own company. The VA intentionally limits claims to less than 50% for retired veterans so they don't qualify for concurrent receipt of both. The vet is still required to submit all claims, they simply provide medical advice that supports their claim. I can't find anything unfavorable on them.

There are no up front fees, only after the increase in disability rating. If an independent exam is desired, you are required to pay for that of course, but if there is no increase, there are no fees. But if you elect the traditional exam, there are no fees, just takes longer.

Edited by P3Chief