VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Veteran Compensation And Pension Medical Consulting Services

Rate this question

Waynesworld

Question

Veterans Compensation & Pension Medical Consulting goes by many names such as 
Veterans Compensation & Pension Medical Consulting, LLC, 
Vet Comp & Pen Medical Consulting, LLC, VAPros etc all which have no registration in the State of Florida where they are located. This appears to be a violation of Florida business regulation FS 865.09. Also the CEO James Hill is not an officer of any corporation in the State of Florida, again Red Flag. See sunbiz.org for Florida's business entity lookup. They are not in there. Also BBB does not look up any business nor warrant anything, they sell advertisement and are worthless, and have no actual regulatory authority over any business. The company is not registered with the Veterans Affairs and has no ability to assert anything to the VA. This is another consumer alert to veterans to steer well wide of these types. 

They provided me with medical evidence for my appeal. I have to say there legit. The medical evidence was awesome. Now, do they cost money, yes. They're a medical consultanting company, they have to make money.  If I win was the money worth it, yes. So it's a choice if you want to work with them. If anyone has an questions on them let me know and I'll do my best to let you know my experience. 

I am also utilizing Vet Comp & Pen to assist me in my claim.. Like "ShuMan" stated If I win was the money worth it, yes".  After speaking with them about my personal issues I believe that they can help me.  I know that if I don't get help I won't get anything on my own.  I just want what I'm entitled to.  Sometimes when you do it on your own it goes to a lost cause.  I'm currently waiting on them to prepare my documents and for me to verify and mail off for appeal. 

I correspond with them via email and phone calls.  They immediately (within 24 hours) to any of my concerns.  Bottom line I need an IMO document to properly explain to the VA board of appeal my situation.  I'll let you know how it goes. 

1 hour ago, Tazzz said:

I am also utilizing Vet Comp & Pen to assist me in my claim.. Like "ShuMan" stated If I win was the money worth it, yes".  After speaking with them about my personal issues I believe that they can help me.  I know that if I don't get help I won't get anything on my own.  I just want what I'm entitled to.  Sometimes when you do it on your own it goes to a lost cause.  I'm currently waiting on them to prepare my documents and for me to verify and mail off for appeal. 

I correspond with them via email and phone calls.  They immediately (within 24 hours) to any of my concerns.  Bottom line I need an IMO document to properly explain to the VA board of appeal my situation.  I'll let you know how it goes. 

Good luck! Once I got my appeal documents, I was overall impressed with there work. very detailed and layed out in an easy to read manner. I also added some of my own medical evidence such as private medical diagnosis and an IMO from valor4vet.