VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Questions For C & Ptsd

Rate this question

josef7070

Question

Finally, the Waco RO, after having spent hours writing the SECVA and others, gave me a C & P for May 6 and May 8th. I have strong medical evidence and a strong stressor ltr.

Can anyone let me know, if any wishes to chime in, what type of questions they will be asking? How long will it be? Stuff like that, I am diagnosed currently, so just curious?

Thank you all for your help in these last trying months and months.

josef7070

On mine it was really just watching him typing. I took copys of my stressors. And very brief exampes of how ptsd effects me. I said I was doing horrible that the c&p was very stressful and I did not get much sleep because of the anxiety.

I was 100% honest. I did not over do it I was honest and genuine. The kicker was after sitting there about 50 minutes he sent me physc hospital ward. There I took 550 question test it was horrible. I had to take a couple breaks it was very stressful. I was glad when It was over. Its hard. But I can do just about anything once. Dont plan anything for afterwards. I just wanted to get home and be alone.

Quick question,

Should I file a claim first? I don't have a nexus event. Just a few entries in my SMR for stress related IBS that mentions unable to sleep, drinking to help sleep, and stress. No mentions on my suicide attempt anywhere that I can find, either.

thanks for all the details, I have an appointment with my C & P for PTSD May 27.
I cause a lot of stress.

thanks for all the details, I have an appointment with my C & P for PTSD May 27.
cause me a lot of stress.