VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Act 1

Rate this question

bigjim

Question

My fellow Americians

!. I have had a C/P exam for PTSD/Bipolar, Dr said service

connected.

2. Had Prostate Cancer exam, Dr said service connected.

Now with all this said, what is the next step in this long

and tirsome journey, thanks for for all the past help

and May GOD bless you all////Bigjim usn ret

• Answers 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

5 answers to this question

BigJim,

Get a copy of the c&p exam report. Call the hospital where it was performed and tell them to send it to you when it becomes available (usually wont be available

for a few weeks after exam) Read it over to make sure Doctor didn't screw ya over.

If his report matches with what you heard him say yhen you could be winning soon. Don't know what percent you are looking for but should get the connection and money soon but don't hold your breath waiting for it. They like to take their time and hold on to the money.

Kirk

• HadIt.com Elder

Bigjim

With that "My fellow Americans" I had a flashback to LBJ. I think it won't be long until you get a decision and it will be positive. How much is any one's guess. Are you working? If not make sure they address the IU in your NOD if they don't address it in the decision.

Bigjim

With that "My fellow Americans" I had a flashback to LBJ. I think it won't be long until you get a decision and it will be positive. How much is any one's guess. Are you working? If not make sure they address the IU in your NOD if they don't address it in the decision.

thanks gus, appreciate the support. the dr sent via computer,

and no i aint working, ssd for lungs and kidneys problems

due to open heart, sounds strange, rec ssd for one thing and

appling thru va for a nother,,,tks again///bigjim

BigJim,

Get a copy of the c&p exam report. Call the hospital where it was performed and tell them to send it to you when it becomes available (usually wont be available

for a few weeks after exam) Read it over to make sure Doctor didn't screw ya over.

If his report matches with what you heard him say yhen you could be winning soon. Don't know what percent you are looking for but should get the connection and money soon but don't hold your breath waiting for it. They like to take their time and hold on to the money.

Kirk

thanks for the info , i will wait a few more weeks and see what happens. He suggest that

maybe just maybe they might go back to 04 when i first applied as this is really a reopen

case as my original IMO didnt do any test for the cancer,,,,now that would be nice

thanks again//bigjim