VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Recieved Email Back From "bob"

Rate this topic

Maybe it will help or not, if it works in your favor, all is good. With that said, don't jerk around waiting to file your NOD. Date of receipt marks your place in line, why wait, hoping your recent E-mails are successful. Hope in 1 hand, Pxxx in the other, see which 1 fills up. VA claims take considerable time and I don't think hope is a good strategy. Gotta go, get busy with that NOD.

Semper Fi

Gastone

I echo Asknod's concerns that disgruntled VA employees will retaliate on Veterans who "email Bob" or "email Allison", as this reflects poorly on the VA employees or managers doing their job.

I think we are seeing some of that happening, noting Asknod's numbers. At a minimum, we email Allison or Bob, and the VA employee who finally is faced the responsibility of "fixing this", says, "Ok, yea, we did delay you a long time. Here is your denial, now, enjoy the next 5 years waiting on The BVA to over rule it."

In short, we should use emails to "Ask Bob" or "Ask Allison" only when other things have failed.

Just Mailed the NOD today, so I will see what happens now. I just felt that I would email "Bob" and or "Allison" along with filing a NOD to try to push my claim. If something good happens because of it then great, if not then I will just have to deal with it. Like I said in my previous post I filed a 526EZ for my suprapubic cystotomy with my claim for increase and it was documented in the C & P exam that I pulled up on Myhealthvet. It was nowhere in the decision that I recieved though.

This suprapubic cystotomy according to 38 CFR part 4, should be rated as voiding dysfunction at 100%. Instead I was given neurogenic bladder at 30% an increase from 20%. It is obvious and plain as day, I have a whole in my stomach and suprapubic cathter hanging out.

• HadIt.com Elder

After 2 years you can write anyone you want.In 1996 I emailed the White House and it turned the tide. I had originally filed in June 1991.