VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

It Doesnt Get Any Better Than This (edited Continouslly)

Rate this question

betrayed

Question

• Answers 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

• HadIt.com Elder

I figured out how to copy and past the scans into word so I could read them. Actually your situation was rather mild compared to other hospital encounters I have heard about. I am sure you were really angry. Have you done any anger management. Going into the bathroom is the type of thing they would teach you in anger management. Walk away from the person who is making you angry. I hope they can see that walking into the bathroom was actually a constructive solution and do not focus on a little nosie of carts hitting each other.

HI FL,

Man you've been having a rough go of things lately. With all these chest pains is VA providing you some Nitro ?? It comes in pills, patch or spray. The little pills become powdery and are not very effective within about 90 days of first being opened, so if you get these don't open the bottle until you need them -- keep fresh ones. Now on to this doctor (?????). He's been providing your treatment for a year and then just out of nowhere treats you like your a non-person,

what's up with that ??? Maybe visit your PCP and get changed to a different doc.

I have learned that at VA -- NOW, pretty much if a patient even raises their voice

right away staff calls security to that section. I witnessed a vet being taken down at Bay Pines, security personel is what ESCALLATED the entire situation, then as 3 or 4 of them were brutally taking the vet down - another security VA cop

was just plastering the entire area with his friggin pepper spray. I was subpoeaned to testify and VA knew from the interview with me I would be providing testimony

in a positive light for the veterans defense -- for some unknown reason everything was dropped. Good luck with this situation.

carlie

Today I went to the VAMC and asked to speak to the Chief. The Chief was sick and I spoke with the LT who is acting Chief.

Told him I came to see if they were investigating my complaint? And if I could get a copy of my report, and why know police responded when the chaplain said I wanted to speak with the senior officer on duty. He asked my name. He said there was no investigation the VA is not pursuing charges, and I replied thats because I didnt do any damage, just made allot of noise and I am the one who wants the case investigated. He said for what, and I said the doctor assaulted me and he asked how I said simple assault.

Note Michigan law

M Civ JI 115.01 Assault—Definition

An assault is any intentional, unlawful threat or offer to do bodily injury to another by force, under circumstances which create a well-founded fear of imminent peril, coupled with the apparent present ability to carry out the act if not prevented. NO CONTACT IS REQUIRED The doctor (he apparentlly didnt tell the police) said I threatened him when I yelled at him in the hallway

M Civ JI 115.02 Battery—Definition A battery is the willful or intentional touching of a person against that person’s will [by another / by an object or substance put in motion by another person.

If you read my statement in the beggining you will remember the doc L threatened me sayin I assaulted him when I yelled at him that I was not gonna talk to him if he was screaming at me, well sorry doc but mich law M Civ JI 115.07 Words alone, no matter how insulting, do not justify an assault or battery against the person who utters the words.

As to getting a copy of the police report he said words to the effect of

“no not now”

“Now that I know I have a investigation to do”

NOTE: NO INVESTIGATION STARTED ON ME BEING ASSAULTED

I said I wanted witnesses interviewed before they were discharged and statements from witnesses, which included the police officers and the doctors. He told me don’t tell me how to do my job, told him if I offended him I am sorry, I didn’t mean to, that I was a retired police officer and I wanted a proper investigation done. I said I told him after much talk if I didn’t feel they did a proper investigation I would ask the VA OIG to do it.

Edited by FLHRCI

remember I posted a link to the montell show if yoiu think you got a story to tell montel about veterans care send him the form, its limited to 2000 characters I beleive and when you try and tell a story about something those characters go real fast And if you dont know he was a Naval Officer, he has MS, I dont know if its service connected, one of my guys used to workout with him at the Norfolk Gym (as I recall)

And if you send him a email remember you are representing

american veterans so please act accordingly

Edited by FLHRCI

MONTEL MILITARY BIO

Mr. Williams began his professional career in the U.S. Marine Corps in 1974 when he enlisted in his hometown of Baltimore after graduating high school. After six months, he was meritoriously promoted twice, and in 1975, became the first black Marine selected

to the Naval Academy Prep School who then went on to graduate from the Naval Academy.

Upon graduation from Prep School, Mr. Williams received a presidential appointment to the United States Naval Academy in Annapolis, Md., where he studied Mandarin Chinese, and graduated with a degree in General Engineering and a minor in International Security Affairs. He was then selected as special duty intelligence officer, specializing in cryptology.

Honorably decorated, Mr. Williams has received numerous awards and distinctions throughout his naval career, including the Armed Forces Expeditionary Medal, two Navy Expeditionary Medals, two Humanitarian Service Medals, a Navy Achievement Medal, two Navy Commendation Medals and two Meritorious Service Awards - the latter of which is rarely awarded twice.

• HadIt.com Elder

Jim

The VA will gather witnesses that will make statements against you. This is what they did to some poor guy at the local VA who was beaten by police. They will not investigate themselves.