VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Ssdi Hearing In 8 Days, Uggggggg

Rate this question

lcplcookba1

Question

I have been waiting for 2 1/2 years, The VA Granted me TDIU in Feb. 80% SC. I'm a nervous wreck, can't sleep, can't stay awake. How much does the VA's decision help. I wasn't ever able to get an IMO because I was off work, Drs not taking new patients. I just plain scared. $1700 extra a month would help get me out of the enormous debt I have incurred. I've watched all the youtube Vids on the subject but not much on regarding Vets and their experiences. Maybe some words of comfort might help, LoL Thanks Honorable friends,

Sincerely,

Bruce

• HadIt.com Elder

What is the case study that was adjudicated regarding How ALJ MUST FOLLOW IN CASES WHERE There is a veteran with TDIU 100% Scheduler raring

what weight does it say the judge must for a VA schegular 100% TDIU??? I live in OHIO which is in the 6th district I think. Please help on this, I need some good news brothers and sisters, my OCD is off the hook, yea I'm a mess uggggg

My idiot ALJ gave my rating "very little weight" and tore to pieces my medical record to pieced

Thanks for all your comments please keep um coming

I'd bet that it's lawyer time for this one! There is poor consistency on both VA and SSDI rulings. Currently, SSDI has a money problem.

Edited by Chuck75

Binder and Binder. They helped my husband when we initially filed. My husband is 100% scheduler t & p, not tdiu, and he was awarded upon the initial application. If you are going at this on your own, it's time to get professional help.

You should get a lawyer . My hubby got approved I helped him gather all of his medical records then filled out the application very detailed listing many of his issues . I think I brought all of his medical records w us to the appointment . He was rated 90 percent through the VA when he applied. Sorry that it did not go through ! Hang in there ! Appeal it ! Thank u for your service .

I am not sure of your conditions but you can try to see a VA social worker either at the VA hospital or one of their local clinics and ask for their assistance.

So Hey Pete992, I took your advice and Had a discussion with her (social worker. About a week later, O got a call back. Somehow she got my pain management Dr to send a consult to physical therapy, more specifically Occupational Therapy to preform a residual function test on my injuries. I was shocked to get the call. I'm sure this will help, but the ALJ gave little weight to my VA Records in the first part. Any Ideas on this Should I just wait until I turn 50 and take the new consult along with everything else and file a new claim and dump binder and binder. I thought He did a $hit job anyhow. Also because I was found not disabled by SSA I am going to have to stop paying the creditors that helped keep me alive while I was waiting. I thought I remembered a bank that many used to insure there money was direct deposited and had little or no chance of bei g garnished or attempted to garnish from. Anyhow has anyone had those test has it helped with SSA Thanks

• HadIt.com Elder

I would "not" file a new claim, as you could lose any retro. I accidently let the clerk put my appeal in as a new claim and it cost me 3yrs of retro, when I won. Binder usually only takes winners, so I'd have them do the appeal, if they want to. jmo

pr