VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Problems Posting

Rate this question

JohnM

Question

I was wondering if any one else is having problems posting or getting on, all week I have been having problems, it seem to have kicked me out, I had to email Tbird to help out, and today It is been hard to post anything, always getting errors plus the post are sometimes not in time frames, they seem to be all over the place. Just wondering if something was going on and others where having the same problems

• Answers 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

4 answers to this question

Guest jangrin

Hi JohnM and Mrs.JohnM,

I replied to one of your posts, and I noticed that it posted my reply before your question ( out of sequence) so I'm not sure whats happening either, but I have had problems all week also. I know Tbird is working on new registration maybe it's causing a few glitches.

I also have had double posts and the site frequently not being able to find the server. Things have been a little rocky on our end too. I think it's the site I havn't had the problems except here.

Jangrin B)

John M

You can scroll to the bottom of the forum page and see an example of commuticating with the ro by e-mail

its under does new claim hold up appeals

I post some back and forth with my ro. You know how it works, you have to scroll to bottom and read up.

I seem to get more info by e-mail Sorry John M I put this on the wrong thread. By the way I had trouble posting all day.

Edited by kkp

• Founder
Hi JohnM and Mrs.JohnM,

I replied to one of your posts, and I noticed that it posted my reply before your question ( out of sequence) so I'm not sure whats happening either, but I have had problems all week also. I know Tbird is working on new registration maybe it's causing a few glitches.

I also have had double posts and the site frequently not being able to find the server. Things have been a little rocky on our end too. I think it's the site I havn't had the problems except here.

Jangrin B)

the server had a bit of a problem yesterday. and i adjusted some settings. i think everything should be working ok today, but you let me know.