VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

C&p Exams: How Do You See Your Results/notes?

Rate this question

RonS

Question

This may or may not been asked before, so, I apologize ahead of time.

I filed my claim on 3/10/2015 and had my last C&P exams on 5/22/2015. My claim has since moved from "Gathering of Evidence" to "Preparation for Decision". I noticed that people are able to post the C&P notes from their visits. How can I find my C&P notes? Are they online somewhere? I've looked on myvahealth, but they're not on there.

Best,

Ron

I also had 2 C&P exams done in April and May this year. Same happened here and with others that have asked about them. They seem to not be posting them on MyHealtheVet recently. I was able to get copies from the clinic front desk, but not off MyHealtheVet. All the other exams that I have had from January 2015 and previous are in there.

My claim went to Preparation for Decision about 2 weeks after the exams, but then was kicked back to Gathering of Evidence because I submitted my post surgery information and a CUE claim for an EED. That was almost a month ago and no movement which sucks cause the C&P exams were favorable to me with an increase.

My understanding is that the notes from one's C&P exam(s) would be visible on that site, if the exams were performed by the VA. If the exams were contracted out, then the results will not be available until after a decision is reached on one's claim. Hopefully that is clear.

V/r

Detel

Detel, I have found my C&P exams available, except for my initial PTSD which was done by an outside contracted psychologist. Still not up 3 years after on blue button

Mine are not on MHV either. The x-ray results that were ordered for the ortho C&P are there, but not the C&P.

Both of mine were done by the VA.

It talked with MY Health VET customer service rep yesterday asking about why a c and p exam is missing from my information. She state that all c and p exams will be removed from MHV because they are not suppose to be in there it is only supposed to be available for the raters and RO's. So you better copy or save all your notes you have in MHV. She said they are removing them daily.

DejDan;

I do not think that is accurate. I can still see my C&P exam from last year on MHV b/c my C&P was done through the VA.

If a C&P exam is contracted out it will not be available until after a claim is decided.