VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Shameful,no More Donating To Wwp For Me.

Oiler1995

I have done events with WWP. I always got the impression that they had more money than they knew what to do with with corporate sponsorship, etc. I was given the impression that they funded a lot of other, smaller charities as well. This is saddening, first Uncle Sam profits off of us, such as the 6 billion dollars that Japan gave us towards GW1, while telling the Saudis that they cannot give additional pay to our guys there more recently, because we are not "mercenaries", and yet, they turned around and accepted that money and more from Saudi Arabia for themselves. Where has all the integrity and honor disappeared to?

• HadIt.com Elder

I never cared for the W.W.P, when people make a big profit USEING wounded veterans to benefit them self , I have no use for a charity like that.

I think I read some where? from the'' wwp'' donations that they spend 80% on them self(executive salaries) and 20% on the veterans

......................Buck

Actually, I thought it was even less, than that, for Veterans programs!!!

pr

• Content Curator/HadIt.com Elder

I wonder - Has the VFW, VVA, or DAV ever sued veterans? I would think that it would be counter productive to their cause as a whole.

• 1 month later...

They must have lost a lot of support, I have been seeing their commercials for the last few weeks everywhere, mostly the one with Bruce Willis. WWP did a few good things for me, they started me towards working on my PTSD and they have some very good, passionate people there. That being said, I hope they clean up their act.