VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

War Or No War Do We Really Have A Choice

Rate this question

kkp

Question

Ihave read fla_viking, and John 999 opinionn out sorsing the war and our troors paying 40 dollars for a six pack of coke. If this is true its pathetic. I've talked to alot of vets who have been there,but never heard any thing like this, And Icertinly wuld ot put much credance to anything bil moyer has to say on it because he is anti everything ths country stands for.I wonderhow any years he spent in the military. Iwouldguess nne along withall his hoolywood elite friend.

World War three was declsired on this nation Under the Clinton administrtion.

Anyone who knows any thing about history remembers the ottaman empower. They nearly took over the world once and are tring again. If we roll over now, every veteran who has served since wwi waste their lives for nothing. We dont speak German today because of their sacrafices, but I'l guaranteed we will be speaking aribic tommorw if we dont take these riligous fanatics down.

We have lost over 3000 fine young men and women in iraq and scores are coming back ruined pysically, to face another enemy ( the va and it failure to care) If we want to do somethin to help in this war we need someone to step up and orginizes us to prepare the home front for them when they return. A squad cant do what it takes a division to do.

As far the billions we are spending on defense. We have weapons that are very effective, but they cost alot of money. Our casualties would probably be 100 times more without them. Cant you imagine what the peacenics would be doing then (remmember hanoi jane and the dung bag) As far as out sorseng,I agree its costing a lot of money But look at how many american troops lives have been saved as well having them available for fighting if need be.

Iam fighting the va for what I think I deserve and incourage you all to do the same,But we had better remmember there is more in our defence budget than us, and if we don't win this war ( and it is War )none of us will have to worry when our next va check is coming. Again rememmber the ottaman empire, and make no mistake about it this is the same religios fanatics, Beheaded people like us who are disabled or those who didn't conform to (alla) .I think we might consider this also If we decide to cut and run.

I say kick their ass's in iraq instead of loosing to them on american soil.

I know everyone wont agree but atleast today we have the right to disagree and keep our heads. Just my

opinion, but had to get it off my chest.

• Answers 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

• HadIt.com Elder
We have lost over 3000 fine young men and women in iraq and scores are coming back ruined pysically, to face another enemy ( the va and it failure to care)

That is the problem.

Why doesn't the govenment and the Va. take care of these troops?

I wouldn't have time to sit and post on this site , if my husband wasn't spending 14 hours a day and almost every day of the week, checking the quality of the night vision goggles provided to them.

They need more than this.

They need to come home to their families.

Josephine

Edited by Josephine

Ihave read fla_viking, and John 999 opinionn out sorsing the war and our troors paying 40 dollars for a six pack of coke. If this is true its pathetic. I've talked to alot of vets who have been there,but never heard any thing like this, And Icertinly wuld ot put much credance to anything bil moyer has to say on it because he is anti everything ths country stands for.I wonderhow any years he spent in the military. Iwouldguess nne along withall his hoolywood elite friend.

Anyone who knows any thing about history remembers the ottaman empower. They nearly took over the world once and are tring again. If we roll over now, every veteran who has served since wwi waste their lives for nothing. We dont speak German today because of their sacrafices, but I'l guaranteed we will be speaking aribic tommorw if we dont take these riligous fanatics down.

We have lost over 3000 fine young men and women in iraq and scores are coming back ruined pysically, to face another enemy ( the va and it failure to care) If we want to do somethin to help in this war we need someone to step up and orginizes us to prepare the home front for them when they return. A squad cant do what it takes a division to do.

As far the billions we are spending on defense. We have weapons that are very effective, but they cost alot of money. Our casualties would probably be 100 times more without them. Cant you imagine what the peacenics would be doing then (remmember hanoi jane and the dung bag) As far as out sorseng,I agree its costing a lot of money But look at how many american troops lives have been saved as well having them available for fighting if need be.

Iam fighting the va for what I think I deserve and incourage you all to do the same,But we had better remmember there is more in our defence budget than us, and if we don't win this war ( and it is War )none of us will have to worry when our next va check is coming. Again rememmber the ottaman empire, and make no mistake about it this is the same religios fanatics, Beheaded people like us who are disabled or those who didn't conform to (alla) .I think we might consider this also If we decide to cut and run.

I say kick their ass's in iraq instead of loosing to them on american soil.

I know everyone wont agree but atleast today we have the right to disagree and keep our heads. Just my

What plan do you have that would work in Iraq? It seems all the braniacs in DC can't get it right mabey you can.

• HadIt.com Elder

I think that when the Dems take over and start investigating where the money for the war has gone their will be big scandals. Tuesday the people are going to vote on GWB's war in Iraq. This has been the most ill conceived war in US history. Worse than Vietnam. In Vietnam people actually believed that world wide communism was a threat to all of SE Asia. LBJ lied about the Gulf of Tonkin. Bush lied about everything and he is going to have to pay at the polls.

QUOTE(kkp @ Nov 5 2006, 11:28 AM)

Iam fighting the va for what I think I deserve and encourage you all to do the same,But we had better remember there is more in our defense budget than us, and if we don't win this war ( and it is War )none of us will have to worry when our next va check is coming. Again remember the ottaman empire, and make no mistake about it this is the same religious fanatics, Beheaded people like us who are disabled or those who didn't conform to (alla) .I think we might consider this also If we decide to cut and run.

I say kick their ass's in iraq instead of losing to them on american soil.

I know everyone wont agree but at least today we have the right to disagree and keep our heads. Just my

I dont have a solution to any of this mess. As I said the Ottoman empire had one objective, To take over the world in the name of Mohammed. and make everyone become muslims. Facts are facts and all the revisions in the world isn't going to change them. I think the first thing we need to do is pull our heads out of the sand and admit this is a religious war no matter who holds power, Dems or rep. I think they have won the first part of the war by dividing us. We had all better swallow our political pride long enough realize world war three has been declared on us, whether we like it or not.

Its not my intention to start a war of words here. Its only my opinion, and I am fully aware that my opinion and 95 cents will get me a cup of coffee at hardees

kkp

I think that when the Dems take over and start investigating where the money for the war has gone their will be big scandals. Tuesday the people are going to vote on GWB's war in Iraq. This has been the most ill conceived war in US history. Worse than Vietnam. In Vietnam people actually believed that world wide communism was a threat to all of SE Asia. LBJ lied about the Gulf of Tonkin. Bush lied about everything and he is going to have to pay at the polls.

Here the deal folks, I have ask that this board NOT be use as a politcal platform fron ANY SIDE and you all continue to do it..WHY????? This board is for VETS and their Claims NOT for who did what to who in the political world.

I have my opinion also, but, why post it here? What good does it do, does it help a VET with his/her claim? Don't think so....

So stop it already will you, for Christ sake. Or maybe leave the board and run for Congress or the Senate or even President, Shit I don't care...

Now, If any of you so call Politcal experts would like to discuss it, here is my E-mail address: Dman00194875@Msn.com. But, be advised, I have done my homework. I don't cut and run.

Dennis Rick

Vietnam and Gulf War VET and would have went again if they would have allowed this tire old ass to go.