VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Dr. Bash And Imo For Sleep Apnea

Rate this question

john999

Question

• HadIt.com Elder

Did someone say that they believed Dr. Bash could write an IMO that would allow someone with SC DMII and CAD win a Sleep Apnea claim. I have apnea, chronic pain, anxiety and depression, CAD and DMII and PN. I developed the SA after all the other conditions manifested themselves. The VA is trying to terminate my opiate contract because of my sleep apnea. They say the apnea is dangerous because my shrink prescribes clonazepam and my pain doctor prescribed methadone and oxycodone. Now my pain doctor is shaking in her boots and wanting me to magically cure my anxiety and SA in order to continue getting the opiates I have been getting for the last ten years. The VA says my problems is that I am dependent on opiates even though they prescribed them for me for ten years. My VA shrink also prescribes the clonazepam and the VA blames me for using it. I follow the VA's medical treatment and then the VA turns around and says I am a drug addict and it is all my fault. Is this malpractice or not?

John

• Answers 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

2 answers to this question

Did someone say that they believed Dr. Bash could write an IMO that would allow someone with SC DMII and CAD win a Sleep Apnea claim. I have apnea, chronic pain, anxiety and depression, CAD and DMII and PN. I developed the SA after all the other conditions manifested themselves. The VA is trying to terminate my opiate contract because of my sleep apnea. They say the apnea is dangerous because my shrink prescribes clonazepam and my pain doctor prescribed methadone and oxycodone. Now my pain doctor is shaking in her boots and wanting me to magically cure my anxiety and SA in order to continue getting the opiates I have been getting for the last ten years. The VA says my problems is that I am dependent on opiates even though they prescribed them for me for ten years. My VA shrink also prescribes the clonazepam and the VA blames me for using it. I follow the VA's medical treatment and then the VA turns around and says I am a drug addict and it is all my fault. Is this malpractice or not?

John

john I have told you before narcotic are on the way out get off your ass

and help yourself. VA could care less whether you live or die doesn't matter to them.

its a lot of IMO DOCTOR that charge a lot less and it prove the same diagnosis so I personal

think he is a disgrace to veteran charging them 10 k or more for an opinion where as lawyer offer

the same opinions for free if its He win. I can bury my self and another person for 10k

Edited by RUREADY

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use