VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Is It Too Late For Me?

Rate this question

Charlieg

Question

I am a USAF Gulf War Vet. Left service in 1992 and went to VA clinic for skin rash medication and stomach issues as I can remember. I had a very serious rash on my feet while in Saudi Arabia and did not go away for years. Also was rushed to Air Force hospital after coming home with stomach issues and had tests but no diagnosis. I stopped going to the Va clinic after only about 3 visits because of work. Just could not keep getting time off. Over the years I thought about checking in with the va but never seemed to have time and when I needed help I would just go to a family doctor. My va card is so old as compared to others that I've seen. I was doing some construction work in a va clinic and asked about my status and was told that they had never seen a card like mine. I've had a lot of the same symptoms that others here have, just wondering if I can still get help. Or is it too late.

I filed for IBS, Shoulder impengment, and skin rashes on lower legs.    So now I guess  I'm waiting to here on date or dates of c&p exams.  Any guidance on these exams?  Got a nexus letter  for the shoulder.  Being treated for rashes and IBS by VA.  Also, I will be moving from NY state to florida in july.  What do I do about that?