VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Fibro/cfs Pyramiding?

Rate this question

k5one

Question

I was on a different forum, reading about Gulf War Illness when I found this post. Has anyone heard this? Doesn't sound right to me, unless they have changed the policy/law or whatever.

im trying to understand my recent rating decision, i was connected 40 percent for fibro. i had a nod in for ibs and cfs. the dro gave me 30 percent for ibs and just attached cfs to the fibro and left it at 40 percent so now my rating says 40 percent for CFS with fibromyalgia and 30 percent for ibs combined for 60 percent. has anyone had this happen to them? i thought they would rate the cfs and fibro seperate. the fibro and the ibs i am taking meds for. the cfs they dropped all the meds because they werent working, then put me on muscle relaxers, however on both dbqs they say that it is disabaling to 50 to 75% and at least 6 weeks of incapacitation. the letter states that they did this to prevent pyramiding. should i file a nod and try to get 2 ratings or leave them combined and claim that they erred and should raise the combined rating to ????

• Answers 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet