VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Va Dr. Documentation Of Increasing Sc Disability Issues

Rate this question

cowgirl

Question

• HadIt.com Elder

Will see VA Dr. in A.M with increased issues with some SC problems, lumbar and knee, edema and flat feet are worsening. Also new arthritic conditions for neck condition and old finger fractures. Any thoughts on how to ensure clear documentation of increased issues? Thanks in advance. cg

• Answers 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

2 answers to this question

Guest rickb54

Are you going to a C/P exam? If so just show the doctor how you are at your worst. don't go jumping up on any tables, and when the doctor ask you to bend, make sure you stop bending if you hurt, and tell him you hurt, or grimace, or say ouch. If he ask you how your are.. tell him your in pain, and how much and what how serious. Don't say ok, or fine or anything like that. Be careful they write down everything.

If you have siatica pain (pain from butt to leg, to feet) tell him. If you have lost strength in knee or feet tell him and don't forget the worse painis 10 (or above).

Best of luck

• HadIt.com Elder

Not C&P but followup for ongoing honest Ouch stuff, lumbar, feet etc. I heard its important for VA medical records reflect more recent increased conditions of my disabilities. Just want to make sure I clarify the correct terminology this time at VA and will continue follwup with IMO for increased pension request. Step 1 and 2, if you know what I mean; not medical term perfectionist here. Thanks