VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Time For Ro's And So's To Be Responsible For Actions.

Rate this topic

Guest jstacy

Guest jstacy
I know we can't hire lawyers to deal with the VA at the lower levels, but why is that? The VA must have come up with some kind of arguement why the lawyers would be a no no - and then there is probably the 'real' reason they don't want us to have legal representation. Hmmmm??? I wonder what that could be.

Riverman

We do need to be able to hire attorneys. SSA allows that. I think the VA would be in serious trouble given the way the RO'S intentionally attempt to thwart veterans claims. I am a quality minded person and I believe very strongly giving the quality levels of service and attention Veterans deserve.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Morgan
We do need to be able to hire attorneys. SSA allows that. I think the VA would be in serious trouble given the way the RO'S intentionally attempt to thwart veterans claims. I am a quality minded person and I believe very strongly giving the quality levels of service and attention Veterans deserve.

I recently read the "logic" behind no attorneys for veterans: the VA was never meant to be adversarial; therefore, a veteran should have no need for an attorney.

Now how's that for the laugh of the day!

• 3 weeks later...

Well, I'm not sure how things will turn out but Senator Larry Craig's office is in my home town. I have brought my problem's with claims and care to his attention. I doubt I will get any more than the cursery 'we'll let you know what we find out'. So be it. If that is the case, these next few years are VERY good years to bring veterans issues to the forefront at election time. His policies are already out there for all to see. They only need pointed out. I will be happy to do so. B)

Time